platformOS Community

What features would you like to see next on the pOS community?

Clark Dec 17 2020 at 22:35

What are the next features you would like to see on the pOS community site? We want to be adding features based on the need of our community so please tell us what you would like to see added and the most voted responses will get priority from our team.

Dean Dec 18 2020 at 08:56

The ability to see how many replies a question has from the list view. That we if I know it doesn't any more since the last time I don't have to click into it to check

• piotrze Dec 28 2020 at 13:13
    @Dean added it.
  • Dean Dec 29 2020 at 08:11
    Awesome, thanks! Looking good
Adam Cook Dec 20 2020 at 21:57

Adding on to Dean's comment, the datetime of the latest response to a question.

Shane Dec 30 2020 at 00:59

Some features I would like to see are:

1. Have a variety of different categories (platform, implementation, CLI, feature requests etc) instead of all in one place
  2. Email notification when a reply is added to a thread that you are 'watching'
  3. Information on what "following" a person means/does
  4. A link to the "inbox" from the profile doropdown
  5. Ability to know when a user has read your message
  6. Ensure that tags work correctly. Example is https://community.platformos.com/posts?tag=features which doesn't work een though it is on https://community.platformos.com/posts/what-features-would-you-like-to-see-next-on-the-pos-community-437
SR Dec 17 2020 at 22:38

Groups. Letting user make their own groups could be helpful.

Adam Cook Dec 18 2020 at 17:23
  • Adam Dec 18 2020 at 19:05
    😉
  • Adam Cook Dec 20 2020 at 21:59
    I'm curious, Adam, if you thought I was joking? I don't consider this to be the same thing as Canny. This is far more like SO. It doesn't accomplish the same thing.
  • Adam Dec 24 2020 at 18:46
    No, I dont think you are joking. And we will add (or someone in the dev community) similar functionality for similar functionality as Canny, running on platformOS and open source the code.
SR Jan 25 2021 at 16:08

Add the ability to delete your own post.

stephenwooley Dec 04 2022 at 08:52

A persuasive essay written by college essay writing service is meant to persuade the reader to adopt the writer's point of view or purpose. A persuasive essay should consist of a strong opening paragraph that states the main point. This paragraph must be followed by several shorter paragraphs that contain topic sentences, supporting facts and arguments.

Please sign in or fill up your profile to answer a question