What are the next features you would like to see on the pOS community site? We want to be adding features based on the need of our community so please tell us what you would like to see added and the most voted responses will get priority from our team.
What features would you like to see next on the pOS community?
The ability to see how many replies a question has from the list view. That we if I know it doesn't any more since the last time I don't have to click into it to check
Adding on to Dean's comment, the datetime of the latest response to a question.
Some features I would like to see are:
- Have a variety of different categories (platform, implementation, CLI, feature requests etc) instead of all in one place
- Email notification when a reply is added to a thread that you are 'watching'
- Information on what "following" a person means/does
- A link to the "inbox" from the profile doropdown
- Ability to know when a user has read your message
- Ensure that tags work correctly. Example is https://community.platformos.com/posts?tag=features which doesn't work een though it is on https://community.platformos.com/posts/what-features-would-you-like-to-see-next-on-the-pos-community-437
Groups. Letting user make their own groups could be helpful.
Dec 18 2020 at 19:05
Adam CookI'm curious, Adam, if you thought I was joking? I don't consider this to be the same thing as Canny. This is far more like SO. It doesn't accomplish the same thing.
Dec 20 2020 at 21:59
AdamNo, I dont think you are joking. And we will add (or someone in the dev community) similar functionality for similar functionality as Canny, running on platformOS and open source the code.
Dec 24 2020 at 18:46
Add the ability to delete your own post.
A persuasive essay written by college essay writing service is meant to persuade the reader to adopt the writer's point of view or purpose. A persuasive essay should consist of a strong opening paragraph that states the main point. This paragraph must be followed by several shorter paragraphs that contain topic sentences, supporting facts and arguments.